LSSMP Green belt is a 12 week online class with 20 additional hours after the online class dedicated to workplace implementation. The online class will be the same night each week for 2 hours for 12 weeks.
Total LSSMP Green belt hours will be 44
- 24 online class
- 20 hours for workplace implementation.
The cost of the LSSMP Green belt online class is $995.
The online classes will NOT be recorded.
During the online class, participants will:
- Study the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook + ASQ CSSGB Study Guide (required course materials) – Resource Page.
- Select a project that will be used throughout the course to understand how to use Lean philosophy and Six Sigma methodologies to manage your meetings and events in your workplace.
- Learn to use Six Sigma tools to map processes and reduce variation in planning your meetings and events.
- 20 additional hours after the online course to help with implementing Lean Six Sigma into your workplace.
To obtain the LSSMP Green belt certification, you must:
- Attend all 12 weeks of the online classes. The online classes will NOT be recorded.
- Show proficiency in using at least one Six Sigma tool (SIPOC, House of Quality, etc.) in your project.
- Demonstrate how you have implemented Lean Six Sigma in your meetings and events at your workplace.
- Pass a 100 question test. The questions will be taken from the course materials.
|Green Belt logo that can be included in your signature|
|Certificate of completion|
|44 EIC Credit Hours||EIC Domain: Strategic Planning|